Any questions or concerns regarding buildings should contact:
Building Code Administrator
(518)792-9179 Ext. 112
His office hours are:
Mon - Fri: 9am - 1pm
Tuesday Evenings: 6pm - 8pm
For Any questions or concerns regarding Zoning Regulations please see Zoning Regulations listed under the Zoning & Planning Tab Navigating through the "Town Hall" tab on the left side of the screen:
DEC: State Ban on Residential Brush Burning Begins March 16 during High Fire-Risk Season every year
for more information please go to the Dec web page.
Complete Building Packet include the following 8 topics, 11 total pages make a complete packet. Applications maybe used indivdually. A Stamped and certified plat by design professional showing house location on the lot and any other structures must also be submitted.
2. Heat Producing Equipment*
3. Workers Compensation Affidavit*
4. Exemption to Show Proof of Workers' Compensation*
5. Solid Fuel Burning Appliances*
6. Requirements for a Building Permit*
7. Electrical Inspector Agencies* just a list, this DOES NOT constitute a recommendation of any specific agency and you may use a different licensed agency.
Fee Schedule* for building permits
General Building Permit Application *
Mobile Home New or Replacement *
Swimming Pool Hot Tub and Spa Building Application*
Septic System Building Permit and Inspection Sheet*